Paris

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Silver Destash

Ah, silver, wonderful silver.  I have plenty of drawers full of it.  I'm not using it like I planned, so I'm listing them in my silver SHOP on Etsy.  

I decided I might as well pass them on to someone who will actually USE them so it was quite fun selecting the ones I really couldn't part with as they inspired me to work with them again.

 


Can you believe the beads in these photos are what I'm NOT keeping?  Imagine the ones you'll see in my jewelry!  I bought these 2-3 years ago when silver was quite a bit less expensive, so these sets are really good deals.  You can see more photos and details HERE.

1 comment:

Bella Sinclair said...

Oooh, these really ARE beautiful! Aw man, I am so tempted, and I don't even bead......

And thank you for the head's up on Cupcakes for Cancer. What a fantastic and inspirational idea! I will have to check it out.

Thanks for your sweet visits. I hope you have a fabulous summer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails