Paris

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fresh Ideas


This is the view I have while blogging in my sister's office in her Napa home.  Ahhhh.


And this vineyard is what I see looking in another direction.  Can you stand it???  Her place is surrounded by vineyards, but she owns none of them...we get to enjoy them without breaking our backs,  working in them. 

It's no wonder my creativity has been inspired in such a place.  It's just me and husband here for the weekend, each mostly doing our own thing whether it is swimming in the pool, watching a movie or listening to music. 

This home is about twice the size of our condo so we love to spread out while here.  It's amazing what floats through my brain as I float on the pool!

Today's news is that I'm dreaming up a fresh idea for RockerJewlz designs that is very new and way beyond what I've been doing.  It's amazing that a bitty blob of cake with some frosting and decorations on it could inspire me to think in so 
many new ways.


I can barely stand keeping it a secret...which makes it even more exciting as it rolls around in my head, ever evolving towards its completion.  Say prayers for me, or chant, or howl at the moon...whatever method you use to send positive thoughts my way is appreciated no matter what the form!

To be continued...

1 comment:

Regina said...

sounds wonderful, enjoy your vacation... and may you have lots of great ideas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails