Paris

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bead Soup Prize

I won this pair of earrings during the latest Bead Soup Party.  I love the colors.  They were handcrafted by Regina Santerre.  Yum yum.

So, about the felting project I mentioned in a previous post.  I know exactly the shape I want to make, but my hands can't be in hot water right now.  Every once in a while, they get kind of...well..."fried" from hot water exposure so I'm giving them a rest.  But I can tell you I keep staring at the wool in the great colors I got and I practically salivate!

I have another story for you about some new cupcake jewelry items I will share in my next post.  

If I don't "see" you before the weekend, Happy Fourth of July.  I usually just enjoy the fireworks of my neighbors since my son goes out with friends and my husband is usually asleep!  Where will YOU be to celebrate?

1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

Those are just gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails