Paris

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cupcake Skins


My new phone skin!  Cool, huh? I made it online and received it in less than a week from VSkins.  It's a peel and stick deal and was super easy to design.


I just copied this photo Catherine Steele sent me when she handcrafted this fabulous set of glass cupcake beads.  I used it for the front and back of my phone. 


Then I added the top color and "RockerJewlz" and voila!  It was really fun to play with the photo placement, font and solid color choice.  I could have had all cupcakes or just a solid color with my name or anything else I wanted.  I had total control of everything, just like when I design my business cards and postcards on VistaPrint.com.

I wonder, though, how well these will stay on, but the cash was a gift from my mom-in-law so I'm not losing if it turns out this sucks.

So....can you hear me now?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails