Paris

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday's Batch of Contest Cupcakes

Hi contest fans. Be sure you check out my Cupcake Goody Contest for this week. I'm releasing at least one fresh cupcake jewelry item each day this week which might help you be one of three winners.

This incredibly delicately colored lavender glass is pretty amazing. With its white icing and matching rosebuds I am in awe how pretty these turned out as earrings. Below is another pair with really cool plum colored glass that has this hint of chocolate that makes the color very unique. You can see how when it was used in a much thinner application as the "sprinkles" that is when the chocolate brown color is more noticeable. Come see more details & photos in my SHOP.

I'll see you tomorrow with more goodies...and as always, good luck to you.

1 comment:

Imagery by Kimberly said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!

Love these... what a talent you are.

And thank you for ALL of your kindness and friendship... you are a sweetheart and your visits to my blog brighten my day. Thank you VERY much for being you.


Love,
Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails