Paris

Friday, March 5, 2010

A wish granted



Oh boy, looky what I got! I met an entrepreneur on line that occasionally distributes small grants to artists that want to make a change in their creative life. She doesn't even want to know what one will use the grant for other than furthering their artistic journey.


Well, I was awarded one of those grants just when I decided to discover more about what I could accomplish in clay. So first I selected some tools, glaze & shapers and then chose clay in peacock, blush and teal from Sculpey's Studio line. I also got...


...a yummy box of color, in pastels.....



...and brights.


I'm going to try making some buttons and another style of rosette. So I'll meetcha back here with my experiments.

Muhuhuhahahah.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails