Paris

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cupcakes & Flowers

Oh boy, another fun piece! I started designing this bracelet thinking colored crystals would beautifully match the lettered beads but their transparent quality came across as too delicate. So I pulled out these sweet little acrylic flowers and *poof*, the texture and colors were just right.


Isn't it fabulous having "c-u-p-c-a-k-e" spelled out? I just love it, especially with the sterling silver and acrylic cupcake charms that dangle at the sterling clasp. S-o-o...s-w-e-e-t-!


And for those of you who've been reading faithfully, here is an update on my neighbor's "peeping tom" Bird of Paradise flower. I got this shot with the morning sun causing the yellow and orange tones to burst into flame like brightness! (The "before" photos are THIS post).




1 comment:

Bella Sinclair said...

I LOVE that! Fantastic bright, happy colors!

And your peeping bird....BAAAHAHAHA!

Related Posts with Thumbnails