Paris

Friday, March 19, 2010

Pretty like Wallpaper

I got my hands on this pretty cardstock paper that reminds me of pretty wallpaper. I've got them listed in my Etsy paper crafts shop so I stacked the designs so that they would look just like wallpaper in a photograph. It's a good alternate view of what can be done with the quarter sized rounds I punched from them. These will be great for scrapbooking, card making, journaling and who knows what else.



I like that the papers are slightly distressed to provide a more homey decorating result. It can either go the shabby chic route or a flea market or country style. Now I just have to photograph the four other sets that have the same palette but different patterns. If you'd like to see more details, click HERE. And celebrate that it is Friday!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails