Paris

Monday, June 4, 2007

Bonnie Blues


Lots of changes today at www.RockerJewlz.com. New earrings and pendant necklaces are available and photos have been added to the Walk of Fame gallery. The featured earrings (left) are "Bonnie Blues" which I named after the bead artist, Bonnie Roof. These beads are very cool...kind of a controlled outer space look that are a little wild, but not too much.

My excitement is starting to build on the custom necklace I'm making in black, white and yellow. I've found that the anticipation has to build for 2 or 3 days and then I can whip out a new piece of jewelry. If I start too soon, I just get frustrated because I wasn't really ready. It took me a while to figure THAT out.

So, I'm enjoying the anticipation. Now if I could just do that with weight loss, I'd have it made!

Julie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails