Paris

Monday, June 16, 2008

Little Red Shoes



"Little Red Shoes", an illustration by Cookie Sunshine, is up for grabs in a contest. Just visit The Cookie Sheet blog to see how you can win these delicious shoes...and other illustrations.

Cookie has a lovely sense of line and whimsy in her art. They are soft & delicate and wonderfully detailed and are perfect for disappearing into when you need a break from your day. See more of her art at www.CookieSunshine@Etsy.com.

I've been drawing more recently, just quick little sketches which will eventually be available to you in my MomsArt.etsy.com shop. But for now, check out what Cookie has goin' on...and maybe win something grand.

And I got my cupcake pillow today...see previous post...and it is just wonderful! I love the purple stripes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails