Paris

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back to the grind

Well, it's time to get back to work! With 10 days of vacation with my husband, then three days of work and a weekend, we are getting waaay too spoiled, but it's a nice reminder of what retirement will be like in a few years.

We had a huge storm here in California on Friday and yesterday there was awesome thunder with very little lightning. One burst of thunder rolled on for nearly 10 seconds...that's a long time! Luckily for us, we are in a location NOT near a swollen river or ice or snow, so we never lost power or had to drive around fallen trees like much of the area did.

On the bead front, I'm very excited to get "Shroud" from Payton Jett that you see displayed here. It's fat, loaded with hearts and very inspiring for Valentine's Day jewelry. I'm excited about what I'll be able to mix into it. I'm about to dive into my lampwork heart collection, so you'll soon see what I create in that department.

Be sure to visit me on Etsy at rockerjewlz.etsy.com.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails