Paris

Friday, May 4, 2007

Fresh Picked Berries


Whew! Busy week. I've added quite a few earrings to www.RockerJewlz.com: Fresh picked Red and Black berries, Pink Lemonade and a wonderful bracelet with small beads called Ocean Ink. And I'm finishing up an order for lots of earrings that will be delivered to the gift shop at Lightning Joe's Guitar Heaven.

I'm also preparing an introduction of my work for winery tasting rooms. It will be interesting to see what the response is to them possibly carrying my jewelry.

A couple of voting boxes have been added to the home page. In just a couple of clicks, you can help make RockerJewlz known to the shopping world. My friend Cindi tells me that when she was there last, I was at the top as the featured seller...cool.

I enjoy manipulating my website more than I ever imagined. I have to pull myself away to actually make jewelry!

Happy weekend to you,

Julie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails