Paris

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dreaming

Hi again. It's been awhile since my last post and I have a wonderful update....I had a fabulous dream about my mom! Every once in a while she'll appear in my nighttime dream and IN the dream I feel how wonderful that is...then IN my dream I realize she can't be real because she's no longer alive....so I suddenly understand I need to enjoy her as long as she'll "be" there...and that is the moment she would disappear....well, not in the last one!
She stayed in my dream for what seemed like hours (you never really know how long they are) and I knew I had to enjoy her and so I did and she was there for so long that when I awoke I was happy and completely fulfilled with the time I had "spent" with her.

We talked, we laughed, we read a little...we just hung out all over the house and backyard. Wow. There is nothing more I could want. How wonderful.

On the jewelry front, I've got lots of springtime pieces that are packed with color and will make you smile each time you see them. Come on over and dream of spring with me!


2 comments:

Sara said...

guaooo lindo todito todo me encanta.

Bella Sinclair said...

Ohhhhhh. So very sweet and touching. It is a blessing to be visited by the people we love in a dream. I'm so glad you got to spend time with your wonderful mother. Once or twice, I've been visited by my late husband and I wake up so happy for the stolen time.

These pieces are adorable! The little rabbit makes me smile. :D

ps. You asked me if my recent drawing was chalk. It's still good ol' pencil. I guess the textured layers I put over it made it look chalk-like. Have a wonderful day. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails