Paris

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cupcake Christmas Tree

I just love my Cupcake Christmas tree this year...nothing but cupcake ornaments and icicle ornaments...and LOTS of lights! Last year I had such a tough time even finding cupcake styles I liked, so this year I shopped online in October and bought 3 sets of completely different looks and sizes totaling just over 20 cupcakes.


We have a small condo, for which we get a 5 foot tree that is placed on top of a trunk, so believe it or not, with the 3 strands of clear mini lights and 3 strands of colored minis and dozens of icicles, just a couple dozen cupcakes in 3 different sizes really turned out to be enough. Now, I think double that would be perfect, but it's not a naked tree at all. I like it. I really like it.

I'd love to hear about your tree(s), especially themed ones.

Yesterday was my final day of shopping and I got all my stocking stuffers at one store so I was very happy!

I wish you a very Merry Christmas for those of you who celebrate it and Happy Holidays to everyone else.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails