Paris

Friday, May 28, 2010

Dark Chocolate Cappuccino

Well well, once again, I present a whole new idea in cupcake decorations. Lezlie decided to do something different when I asked for hearts on top of cupcake bead icing and I like it! The chocolate cake is extra dark and difficult to photograph as it looks black if I'm not careful with the lighting.

Don't these hearts look airbrushed? They remind me of the designs coffee barristas design on top of cappuccino foam. I can imagine these in most any color. Let me know if you'd like a particular combination. See more details & photos HERE.


And I will have something ELSE for you next week that is completely new in my shop. Lower prices in a fabulous polymer clay cupcake surprise. See you then, and...

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails