Paris

Friday, January 16, 2009

I Heart Cupcake Valentines

I'm announcing that hearts will now be joining cupcakes year round in my MomsArt shop and RockerJewlz as well. Since I was featuring them in my paper crafts & jewelry, I thought, heck, hearts are good ANY time of year!

Currently, lots of my handpunched stickers and confetti in hearts, nearly kissable lips & cupcakes are at MomsArt in a variety of fun patterns & colors including but not limited to




your traditional reds. Jewelry is being added every few days. See the previous blog for exciting news about that!

I've ordered alot more paper punch patterns that are so fun I can hardly stand the wait! I will show you some pictures of them when they arrive, so come back to read about and see those in my next message.

Happy Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and entering the Giveaway. I'm tallying up the entries today and hadn't stopped by your blog yet to say "thanks". Best of luck in the contest and I should have the winner posted by tomorrow. All the best ~Sharon♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails