Paris

Friday, May 7, 2010

Cupcake Overload

Cupcake overload...that's a GOOD thing, right? In this case it is for sure. I just received a hefty batch of cupcake beads from a glass artist I recently discovered. I was particularly drawn to her stringer work you see in most of the ruffles. It adds a wonderful dimension I don't often see.

Here are a couple of close-ups for you. I got a lot more than you see here and these are bigguns, ladies & gents. You are looking at about double the glass you've seen in my past cupcake jewelry so these will all become pendants for necklaces.


Let me know if you want any of these shown here and I'll create a listing for you in my Etsy SHOP.

Hey, all you contest winners, I mailed your goodie treats today so keep an eye out!

Happy Friday to you,

3 comments:

Silver Parrot said...

You are officially the cupcake queen! Great beads!

Soph said...

wow these beads are so cool!! :D

Jen Judd said...

Those are soooo cute! Go get your cupcake on!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails