Paris

Friday, January 25, 2008

Valentines a comin'




Just a little peek into what I posted today on Etsy.."Red Hots" and "Dreamsicle Garden" bracelets. Click on rockerjewlz.etsy.com to see more photos...and/or to purchase them.

I absolutely loved working on these Valentine bracelets. The orange, pink and white beads were a special request from Michele and I had enough left for this second bracelet and I love them as a slightly off beat play on traditional valentine's day colors.

My pmc silver materials are sitting in a special wooden box I got from my sis. Life's been getting in the way a bit so I've had to put it on hold, but it's all there ready and waiting for me, so you WILL see some work there.

This weekend I get to visit my godson who's just over 2 years old...can hardly wait! I'll be checking email, so let me know if you need something special. There's still plenty of time for special requests.

Keep coming back over the next week for more hearts and valentines.

Until then.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails