Paris

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Now, onto better things


Krissybeads provided this sweet strawberry set for a very special client and will be transformed into a bracelet for mommy and a strawberry pendant for each of her two little girls. They pick strawberries when in season and have all kinds of little girl strawberry "gear", like strawberry sunglasses, so they just had to have more.

A jewelry design project is always more fun when I have background on the buyer. That's why custom work is so much fun.

Well, I finally succumbed to the flu, but it was very quick and over in about a day and a half. Today is a rest day and then it's on to finishing up Valentine pieces.

I got to visit my 2 year old nephew last weekend and although his speech is still rather muffled, I found I actually understood most of what he was communicating..pretty exciting. My son is 20, so you can imagine how fun it is for me to go through these stages again, but as an aunt rather than a parent!

Plenty of rain is falling here in California's bay area so it's a good day to be at home.

PLEASE comment if you are actually reading this blog...otherwise it's like I'm talking to air. I need to know how many of you are out there...I'd appreciate it. Jessie and Payton, you KNOW you don't need to respond!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful jewelry--I'm enjoying looking at your creations! I also blog over at www.carrhop.blogspot.com

one of my best friends does some beautiful beading--you can see her designs at www.designsonheaven.com

your styles are somewhat similar.
blessings! octamom

Related Posts with Thumbnails