Paris

Monday, August 6, 2007

A new twist







Wow! What a fabulously shiny set of beads. Normally I work with handmade lampwork glass beads, but once in a while I throw in a twist of something new.

In this case, it's polymer clay by Chloe's Creations. This color combination just wouldn't let me pass it by. Now I have to decide if it will be a necklace or a bracelet.

I've been cleaning up my website behind the scenes to make it more visible during internet searches. My thanks to my buddy Whitknee....you know who you are! It won't look any different to the naked eye but it should bring people more directly to the site.

I'm designing a cute email message to send to shops to introduce them to my work. We'll see who wants to carry my goods. Wish me luck.

Julie


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails