Paris

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's all about Rainwater


You can see more awesome photos of the "Rainwater" focal on www.RockerJewlz.com by visiting the "Currently in Production" page.

Payton Jett created kind of a soft explosion of color in this glass heart. It's so wonderful, I am keeping it for myself!

Well, car trouble kept me from visiting the Sonoma bead show...and it's my favorite one and is once a year. Maybe I would have spent too much money???

In the past few months I lost the thrill in my business and not much was happening because of it. I went back to basics and checked the lists I'd made, noticing that several important organizational steps had never been completed. I had steered off track from my basic plan by trying to follow lots of exciting ideas before I was properly prepared to carry them out.

So, I gathered my lists, put them in order and now those ideas are bringing energy and joy back to me as they ruminate in my head once again. It feels good!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails