Paris

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Around the corner







I know, I know, it's too early for autumn! But you must know that I order beads for you way ahead of the season. While you enjoy summer, I'm busily receiving autumn toned goods to be assembled into autumn beauties for you...and so on for each season.

So, this is just a peek around the corner for you so that you'll know that when you are ready for autumn, I'll be here for you.

A collaboration has been struck between me and a dear bead artist friend so that we can now provide you with custom colors in cupcake beads! If you can dream it, we can probably make it. It's so exciting because it opens a whole new realm of creativity for you as well as the two of us. We're waiting for your ideas...perhaps a special "flavor" you always like in a cupcake or a creative design atop fluffy "frosting" that is so very "you"...just dream and then tell me your desires.

Julie
www.RockerJewlz.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails