Paris

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Background Fairy & Spring Flowers


My little annual harvest of daffodils from my back yard yielded enough for 2 of my blue glass vases...one for the kitchen & one at my desk. How pretty. My star jasmine just started blooming as well. Can you tell I live in California?


I'm having fun with The Background Fairy. The website offers free backgrounds and headers and today I was in a brown & cream colored mood and of course, she had just what I needed. It's an easy change to make and only takes minutes. I highly recommend "playing" there to keep your blog looking fresh. You can also click her "Graphics Fairy" box and gain access to amazing free vintage images to dress up your projects!

See you soon with new cupcake creations!


1 comment:

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Thanks so much for the mention, that was so kind of you! I'm so jealous that you have Daffodils already, we have about 3 feet of snow on the ground right now, and not a flower in site!
Karen

P.S. Your cupcake jewelry is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails