Paris

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shopalicious

That's a word, right?

I know it's DEFinitely an experience. I've been shopping like crazy for my new Etsy shop, MomsArt.etsy.com. It's a tribute to my mother's artistic talents. She drew and softly colored cards for our entire family on birthdays and anniversaries.

My plan is to reproduce and then color them as cards for you. In the mean time, I'm buying paper goods like crazy to also provide shoppers with hand punched confetti (party hats and birdies are the latest), beautiful ribbons, and even handmade stickers (think sealed with a kiss).

So, come on over and visit my pretties for a whole new twist on my talents. Don't worry, RockerJewlz is alive and kicking as well. My spring line arrived last week at Midoma salon & gallery in New York City and I am working with my friend Lezlie on an amazing line of black & white lampwork beads that will enhance Sumie Tachibana's fashions at the aforementioned salon.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails