Paris

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pink with Dark Chocolate Cupcake


Oh so yummy, pink on dark chocolate in a zipper pull...nice. I have to be careful and branch out and away from so much pink for cupcakes but I love it so.


I have the best surprises coming soon in completely new, never seen before cupcake products from RockerJewlz! I'm excited that I can keep making new items for you, like these pulls. A lot of the beads in the new line will still be mostly combinations of in pink as my last group focusing heavily on that color. That way, those of you who want more color variety shall have it!

I'm awaiting a whole slew of the beads, so I'll let you know when I'm getting close to releasing the new line!


**Update: this beauty sold the day it was listed..woohoo!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails