Paris

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Her Party Mix


Ohhh, yummy! These are the beads I sent to my Bead Soup Party partner, Leslie. She likes to work with copper so I was hoping she would find this mix a good one. She emailed me to say she got them and loved them...once she picked her jaw up off the floor in awe of their beauty. Whew, wasn't sure if they'd be right but they worked out fine.


The larger beads (lampwork) are by Payton Jett. The small yellow discs are citrine & the dark rounds apple jasper. I really dig the Bali sterling clasp in the dragonfly motif. The only 2 pieces we are required to use for this particular party are the large focal bead and the clasp, so we'll see what Leslie pumps out with this bead batch.

Mine are on the way to me in California from her nearly all the way across the country from Pennsylvania. I'll show you what I got as soon as they get here and will then post photos of my ideas & progress all the way up to the finished product to be revealed in February!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails