Paris

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

No news is good news...right?


I guess no news is good news, right? Well, all is well then, because I don't have any news other than I had a lovely Napa vacation and then had my little nephew visit for 4 days. Now I am fighting a head cold and keeping the worst of it at bay.

My main goal these days is drawing and trying to rejuvenate my creativity. My need is figuring out what items I can design to jump start my jewelry and paper businesses since it's incredibly obvious consumers are being far more particular regarding spending. It's difficult to switch my brain from designing luxury items to creating pieces aimed at more of a necessity mode. It's not easy, but it's necessary to stay in the game.

I wouldn't mind hearing what you all would look for in paper goods and jewelry. It could help me tremendously!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails