Paris

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Rain, rain go away!


So....where's the sunshine? We've been spoiled here in parts of California with sunshine, but now that I need to take photos, it just isn't happening! So, since I'm indoors, Spring Rosebud earrings are being created...you can see them here.

The beads from Krissybeads are sooo sweet in pink and green against white. Kris's beads are just a little smaller than what I usually order so all of them are just that...sweet...just like Kris's heart, no doubt.


The Mickey Ears beads are on their way to my studio...what fun those will be to turn into earrings! They'll be perfect for Disney summer vacations. There will only be two sets, so keep YOUR ears open (hee hee) for my email announcement when those are ready.


Until then, have fun shopping on RockerJewlz!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails