Paris

Saturday, November 7, 2015



Oh my gosh, I figured out how to get on my blog with my OLD login, woohoo!  This might mess up my previous post, but hopefully not.

Happy Autumn, Everyone!

Moving a couple of times and family issues have kept me from blogging for a couple of years, so you can imagine what it means for me to be right HERE, right NOW.

Still don't have a studio setup but that's okay.  I'm not ready to start crafting jewelry yet, but I ponder on it and look forward to returning to it at some point.

For now, my life is all about happiness and health.  I joined a nearby gym and wish their outdoor pool was indoor so I could swim year round.  Too windy and cold to be wet.  I much prefer bundling up in this type of weather when outdoors.

So, it's time for pulling out sweaters and storing tee shirts....good books by the fire, and visiting and being even more grateful for those we cherish.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails