Paris

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Behind the Times


Hi everyone. Well, I'm behind my schedule of finishing pieces I've been teasing you with, so I thought I'd show you goodies I'll be posting this week on my Etsy site.

First up is this pair of earrings featuring wonderful pumpkin beads I call "punks". The glass used is Red Roof Tile which produced a deep, smoky orange for something different than your usual orange. I just love this color, especially with the grey-green tendrils that are on all sides of these plump beads.

Then, to continue the holiday theme, I have a SnowGent and SnowLady in necklace form. Their little mufflers are so cute and go all the way around their necks!

There's been much going on around here that has pulled me away from my studio and now it is November, so I HAVE to get back on track. The plan is to post some destash holiday charms in sterling silver in my MomsArt shop and to finish that new line of cupcakes I KEEP talking about!!!

Stick with me, it'll be worth it,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails