Paris

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Chicken & Soup

Yummy yummy...after the streak of hot weather, it was a blessing to enjoy our favorite soup from Trader Joe's frozen section...French Onion. Each box has 2 servings that are shrink wrapped. I used to place each serving in my one cup casserole bowls. When cooked, it fills the cup perfectly but there IS some spillage onto the foil covered pan beneath it.

Recently, my husband brought home these nice big blue coffee mugs and they are now the perfect bowl as there is no spillage while cooking. Look how wonderfully golden the cheesy top turns out....yum!

We had one day last week where time flew and I had nothing thawed for dinner. My husband suggested getting something quick at KFC...which is a rare place to visit for me. But I acquiesced and tried the chicken pot pie for the first time and man oh man, was that perfect crust ever beautiful and crispy. I don't EVEN want to know how much butter must have been in there!

I guess I've needed a looooong break from jewelry. I just have not felt motivated at all. Don't know if it's the ever changing weather or what, but I've got all the materials I need for the completely new line of cupcake jewelry that I have hinted at so I hope when next I blog I'll have some ready for you.

Now go get some soup!

2 comments:

Amy F said...

Looks delish! I'll have to try that soup! (and I LOVE pot pies,mmmm)

Melanie said...

KFC has pot pie? HUH! I didn't know that. All I like from them now is the cole slaw but I would try a pot pie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails