Paris

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Specials in Polymer Clay

Reminder: Cupcake Sale is on through this Sunday, April 19th midnight Pacific Time.
*********20% off ALL Cupcake jewelry!!!
Click HERE.**********

Oh my gosh, Monday's bracelet special (it sold in the first hour!) was such a big hit I have a whole new plan for spring. First, though, I have to apologize to those of you that receive my newsletter. Because of the verbage I chose in telling you about the "Love You" pinstripe bracelet, it was misconstrued by some as being a giveaway item instead of a specially priced item.


So, I learned my lesson and will be more careful...because all spring long, specials are the features on this blog! I think just about everyone is looking for great bargains so for spring I'm focusing on polymer clay beads instead of the pricier lampwork glass beads I tend to work with. We all could use a fresh start, so this will help you get your Mother's Day gifts at a great price and not make you feel strapped for cash and it gives me a fresh outlook on style and components to work with.

I just ordered a bunch of the most spectacular polymer clay beads with incredible detail that will be featured in these blog specials. The cupcakes above are just one example! I HAD to start with cupcakes, right???


A few hints of some of the other beads....soft yellow butterflies, blue hummingbirds, ladybugs and for all you princesses out there, one just for you... (and seriously, who isn't a princess?) The beads are shipping today, so the cupcake special will be first up. I can hardly wait!

AND if you have any CUSTOM requests, just let me know and I'll talk with the artist so we can do our utmost to make your dream jewelry come true. It's incredible when you have a vision and the artist makes it come alive...there is nothing like it! Just email me HERE.

My niece who is in the navy is getting married this weekend, so you'll hear from me again when I share my excitement with you over receiving my bead package.

Want to learn some fun little secrets about me? Check out this fabulous feature on me at Kaedan Krafts. Meagan did an amazing job of taking my questionnaire responses & turning them into her own phrases....just love how she did that. Thanks Meagan! Be sure to visit her Etsy shop for the most spectacular handcrafted tutu skirts!

Check out my secrets HERE.


Related Posts with Thumbnails