Paris

Thursday, May 24, 2007

The return trip


I'm headed home Friday. Great success was achieved with one shop owner. We collaborated my inventory with her store's apparel. Now I'll create several custom collections for her approval and then I'm "in!"

I've had a great trip cruising stores in the area to see where I can offer to add my jewelry and accessory lines. Several places were great surprises with slightly more upscale apparel than I expected...perfect for RockerJewlz. Now we just have to see if the owners can share my vision.

I planned very little family time and in return, I actually saw all my siblings! See what happens when you don't plan and leave life up to spontaneity? Another wonderful surprise.

I just love my home town....small, cozy, and outrageously beautiful. It's good to know I'm aiming to live here again in a few years.

I also rounded up two sales, three custom orders and will be meeting another potential customer in a few days. Awesome...customers are contacting me, slowly but surely, so it feels good to have response to all my hard work up to now.

The beginning of success is surely sweet.

Julie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails